Donate to the Annual Fund!
Become a Member of PeaceTrust
Please support victims of domestic violence and sexual assault by donating to Safe Berks!
Most donations are tax deductible.
Your generous gifts enable us to provide a safe haven and ongoing support system for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Our advocacy and education programs increase awareness and promote the prevention of domestic violence, sexual assault, and all forms of oppression.
Your gift allows us to provide services to thousands of local individuals each year, including hundreds of children. Your gift provides a safe haven, counseling, legal services, and hope for a new beginning.
There are many ways to give to Safe Berks
- Click on the “Give Now” button above to make an online donation through our website.
- Mail us a check in any amount, written to Safe Berks. Mail check to:
255 Chestnut St.
Reading, PA 19602
- Become a member of PeaceTrust.
Each PeaceTrust Partner pledges $500 a year for five years to help support the mission of Safe Berks.
- Learn more about Planned Giving.
- Call the Safe Berks office at 610-373-1206 or email email@example.com to schedule a meeting to discuss our needs and how you would like to help. We have many programs that would benefit from your gift, such as our Safe House, our Playground, and our Education & Community Outreach Department. In addition, unrestricted gifts are always appreciated.
- Donate goods or in-kind services.
- Attend the Safe Berks Celebration of Peace 2017
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.