5/4/2020: Update from Safe Berks
Due to the health risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Safe Berks is not accepting used goods at this time. This is a temporary change and we look forward to returning to previous practices in the future.
We have specific needs for new items. These items can be shipped to:
Safe Berks, 255 Chestnut St., Reading, PA 19602
or to make other arrangements, contact: Mindy McIntosh, Director of Development,
at 610-468-9637 or MindyM@SafeBerks.
Current Needs for New Items:
- Shower shoes/flip-flops (all sizes for women, men, teens & children)
- Sheets for twin size beds, including fitted sheets
- Underwear for girls & boys (all sizes)
- Clothing for children, girls & boys sizes 3T-6, 7-8
- Deodorant for women & men
- Body Wash for women & men
- Shampoo & conditioner for women & men
- Razors for women & men
- Hand sanitizer
- Feminine hygiene products/pads
- Paper cups & plates
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Tylenol – for adults & children
- Nonperishable food
- Snacks for children
- Drink mixes
- Gift cards for Restaurants
- Gift cards for gas (Wawa, Sheetz)
- Walmart gift cards
We appreciate your generosity so much! Thank you for your understanding and help.
To access our free services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, please call our 24-hour Hotline at 844-789-SAFE (7233) of text SAFE BERKS to 20121.
Please call Safe Berks at 610-373-1206 or e-mail FrancineS@SafeBerks.org if you have a service you could provide in-kind to Safe Berks. Some in-kind gifts are tax deductible.
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.