Leave a legacy to create a Safe Berks.
Our community has suffered the effects of domestic violence and sexual assault for too long. We need your continued support to end this cycle. One way to do this is to leave a Planned Gift to Safe Berks.
Your generosity in the form of a planned gift allows us to meet the needs of individual survivors, families and our community. It provides for continued resources for Safe Berks to innovate, grow, and create the Safe Berks we all deserve.
There are many ways to establish a planned gift. Some of them include:
- Providing for Safe Berks as a beneficiary in your Will
- Providing for Safe Berks as a beneficiary of your 401(k), 403(b) or IRA
- Providing for Safe Berks as a beneficiary of a fully paid life insurance policy
- Establishing a charitable lead trust that provides income to Safe Berks
- Making a gift through your Will or a revocable living trust
For additional information, or to schedule a meeting to discuss a Planned Gift, contact Mary Kay at peace@SafeBerks.org or call 610-373-1206.
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.