Temporary Change to Legal Services due to COVID-19:
For Legal questions and concerns, please call 610-373-1206, ext. 107, and leave a message. Messages will be checked frequently by our Legal Advocates, who will call clients back.
All Legal Services are:
- BILINGUAL (English & Spanish)
- Come with you to police interview
- Come with you to criminal hearings
- Assist with filing Protection From Abuse (PFA) Orders; Sexual Violence Protection Orders (SVPO); or Protection From Intimidation Orders (PFI)
No one deserves to be abused!
- Nothing you have ever said, done, or not done makes it okay for anyone to hurt you.
- You and those you love can be safe.
- To schedule an appointment with Legal Services, call 610-373-1206, ext. 107
Additional Information about Temporary Protection Orders
Applications for Temporary Protection Orders are made between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Protection From Abuse Office located on the 1st floor of the Berks County Services Center at 633 Court Street in Reading.
You may be eligible for Safe Berks legal representation at no cost. If a hearing date is scheduled, call the Safe Berks office at 610-373-1206 ext 107 to schedule an appointment. Legal representation is not guaranteed.
If you are in danger, escape this page and dial 911.
or Text SAFE BERKS to 20121