Temporary Change to Counseling Services:
Due to COVID-19, all Counseling Support Groups are postponed at this time, but free individual counseling is still available. For requests for Counseling, or questions specific to Counseling, call 610-373-1206, ext 606.
- Trauma informed supportive counseling for victims, survivors and/or significant others
- Connections to supportive community resources
- Support to create personal Safety Plan
- Individual counseling available; survivors engage in solution-focused strategies to achieve their self-determined goals and objectives
- Available in Spanish and English
- Counseling for child victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Education around the dynamics and impact of trauma on individuals and families
- Support Groups that focus on mindfulness, emotions, relationships, coping, support from peers, and skill-building
To schedule an appointment call 610-373-1206, ext. 606
All services Free and Confidential
We Can Help
The trauma of domestic violence and sexual assault often results in complex emotions and challenges for the survivor. Safe Berks’ Counseling Department offers skilled understanding, guidance, and support in the healing process. We help transform trauma, restore resiliency, and reclaim empowerment.
Being able to put the trauma experience into words can help survivors break free from the pain and isolation attached. Through our trauma-informed empowerment counseling and advocacy services, Safe Berks’ Counseling Department helps survivors and their loved ones process and manage the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors resulting from abuse.
Our Counseling Department creates a safe place to help survivors and their loved ones restore well-being and make positive choices, as they renew their lives.
If you are in danger, escape this page and dial 911.
Hotline number is available 24 hours a day in English & Spanish
or Text SAFE BERKS to 20121