4/12/2022: Update from Safe Berks
Due to COVID-19, Safe Berks is not accepting used goods at this time.
We have specific needs for new items. These items can be shipped to:
Safe Berks, 255 Chestnut St., Reading, PA 19602
or to make other arrangements, contact: Heather Fink, Donor and Board Relations Administrator,
at 610-373-1206, ext 115, or HeatherF@SafeBerks.
New Items Only:
- Towels/Hand Towels/Wash Cloths
- Sheets for Twin-Size Beds
- Pillows & Blankets
- Hoodies – all sizes for children, teens & adults
- Spring Clothing & Jackets for children, teens, women & men – all sizes
- Women’s jeans & leggings – all sizes
- Underwear and socks for women, girls and boys – all sizes
- Sneakers & Shoes – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Flip Flops for women, men, teens & children – all sizes
- Pajamas – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Slippers – anti-slip soles – all sizes for women, teens & children
- Diapers – Size 4, 5 & 6
- Baby Wipes
- Diaper Rash Creme
- Infant Care & Grooming Kits
- Sippy Cups
- Baby Bottles & Baby Bottle cleaners
- Baby & Toddler Strollers
- Body Wash & Bar Soap
- Deodorant – for Women and Men
- Razors – for Women and Men
- Hair Brushes
- Hair Ties/Scrunchies/Hairbands
- Textured Hair Care Products including Softee brand styling gel & coconut oil
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Rolling Luggage/Duffel Bags/Tote Bags
- Plastic Storage Containers with Lids
- Paper Plates
- Phone Chargers (Type C & Micro USB for android phones)
- Wall Adapters
- Ear Buds/Headphones
- Gas Gift Cards (Sheetz)
- CVS Gift Cards
- Walmart Gift Cards/Grocery Store Gift Cards
- BARTA Bus passes
We appreciate your generosity so much! Thank you for your understanding and help.
To access our free services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, please call our 24-hour Hotline at 844-789-SAFE (7233) of text SAFE BERKS to 20121.
Please call Safe Berks at 610-373-1206 or e-mail FrancineS@SafeBerks.org if you have a service you could provide in-kind to Safe Berks. Some in-kind gifts are tax deductible.
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.