1/18/2021: Update from Safe Berks
Due to the health risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Safe Berks is not accepting used goods at this time. This is a temporary change and we look forward to returning to previous practices in the future.
We have specific needs for new items. These items can be shipped to:
Safe Berks, 255 Chestnut St., Reading, PA 19602
or to make other arrangements, contact: Mindy McIntosh, Director of Development,
at 610-468-9637 or MindyM@SafeBerks.
New Items Only:
- Women’s Jeans (all sizes)
- Pajamas – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Slippers – anti-slip soles – all sizes for women, teens & children
- Rolling Luggage/Duffel Bags/Tote Bags
- Sweatpants – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Hoodies – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Diapers size 4, 5, 6
- Baby Wipes
- Pull-ups or potty-training diapers
- Deodorant for Women & Men
- Feminine Hygiene Pads – heavy
- Sneakers, Shoes & Boots – all sizes for women, men, teens & children
- Underwear for Women & Children – all sizes
- Baby & Toddler Strollers
- Sippy Cups
- Combs/Hair brushes
- Textured Hair Care Products including Softee brand styling gel & coconut oil
- Liquid laundry detergent/Dryer sheets
- Phone Chargers (Type C & Micro USB for android phones)
- Wall Adapters
- Ear Buds/Headphones
- Gas Gift Cards (Wawa, Sheetz)
- Walmart Gift Cards/Grocery Store Gift Cards
- BARTA Bus passes
We appreciate your generosity so much! Thank you for your understanding and help.
To access our free services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, please call our 24-hour Hotline at 844-789-SAFE (7233) of text SAFE BERKS to 20121.
Please call Safe Berks at 610-373-1206 or e-mail FrancineS@SafeBerks.org if you have a service you could provide in-kind to Safe Berks. Some in-kind gifts are tax deductible.
Safe Berks is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The official registration and financial information of Safe Berks may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State’s website at www.charities.pa.gov.